Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jessica Feely Photography






Spring is here and so is the Kait Emerson Spring Collection. I think this is my largest collection to date. So many great pieces! I wanted to give customers option of mixing & matching in addition to layering different pieces. I hope you all like it? It's not finished yet. I still several more pieces to add so keep checking back and be a fan on our Facebook page as I often share the latest pieces & news there first.





Hailey Romper Pink Daisy by Kait Emerson Designs
$36 3m-3T

Headband by Nuxiemade



Today, I wanted to share stunning images from Jessica Feely Photography who contacted me many months ago. I made sure to add her to the featured Kait Emerson Photographers this season. Jessica is a Wife and Mommy to 18 month Clara



Clara 18m in Kait Emerson


Jessicsa is an on location and natural light photographer specializing in children, family, and senior portraits. Jessica Feely Photography is located in the Seattle Washington Area. So for clients looking to book Sessions for your Wedding,Family or CHildren please contact her. Her work is just Beautiful! Here are a few more Images she captured!

Huge "Thank you"to Jessica And her Little Models!





Peasant Blouse-Poppy Dot by Kait Emerson Designs
$39 6m-6Y




Happy Spring!

1 comment: