Monday, June 1, 2009



Lately, I have been really inspired by alot of my photographer friends to hone in and sharpen up on my photography skills. I truly believe with with focus, research and more time with the camera in my hand I can make heaps of improvement and even WOW myself. My Camera of choice currently is a Canon EOS 40D.I Love, Love, Love it! I have a variety of lenses to work with and thought I should get them out an play.So over the weekend Me and the Kids had a little fun! Photo shoot fun that is. Here are a few shots of the Kids I took on Saturday!





Shawn he really is a great Model! The camera Loves him!





He is modeling a New Toddler Snap shirt from Kait Emerson Designs. You can purchase here in my Etsy Shop

Kait was really excited to wear this dress.. A-line Tunic Dress in Tattoo also available in the shop. She just rocks the hat too! Too Cute!




Stay tuned for some more Rock and Tattoo inspired KED clothing. I've got some new Designs up my sleeve for Fall..

No comments:

Post a Comment