Friday, May 1, 2009



what a dirty face...




Kait 4yrs & Shawn 3yrs



Here's a pic of the Kids at their Party with Friends last weekend.


Busy..Busy..Busy... That's what I am. Planning parties for both the Kids, ballet classes, Preparing for Spring Fling Carnival event and working those Kait Emerson Designs orders. Kait Emerson had a AMAZING response to the Sale in honor of Kait's Birthday and the Earth Day Sale.. Now I'm plenty busy playing catch up trying to get all orders finished and shipped timely. If you were one of the 25 orders placed please be patient. I'm working them as fast as I possibly can. Note: My Etsy shop is Closed until I can get current workload down..

UpComing Events:

If your in the Orange County area come out and Join Us. We are excited to participate in Grace Lutheran Schools Spring Fling Carnival. This is all for the Kiddos so there is lots planned for the Little Ones. Food, Rides, Bouncers and SHOPPING.. That's where I'll be. Hope to see you there too...

*Details are on my Etsy Home Page..

No comments:

Post a Comment