Thursday, January 8, 2009

KED now availble @ BORN PUNK in HB

Home Sweet Home photo Scott Otta Huntington Beach Pier photo Scott Otta


NEWSFLASH...I must say I'm very pleased; Kait Emerson Designs has made it on to Main St. in my hometown of Huntington Beach, CA. I'm extremely happy and very excited to give our local customers a opportunity to see the quality and workmanship of my work. It's also nice to give buyers the ability to purchase in store or online @ http://wwwkaitemerson.com. This is great exposure for KED and I can't wait to design more pieces exclusively for the Born Punk store. So be sure to stop in and take a look if strolling down Main Street ... Born Punk has a variety of Edgy clothing, accessories, and more...

Born Punk is Located @
326 Main St
HB CA 92648

Here's a Peak @ items avail.






No comments:

Post a Comment